Sunday 24 November 2013

MAC Cremesheen Crosswires lipstick review: Wooing Beauty Exclusive

Hi Beauties,
Today I am going to review a lipstick that I am using off late (mainly during evening outs), and specially when I don't want to put in efforts on eye makeups. 
The product is none other than than MAC Cremesheen Crosswires lipstick.


Read on for my full review...





Product name: MAC Cremesheen Crosswires
Product Quantity: 3g/0.1oz
Price: 990 INR

My Encounter with MAC Cremesheen Crosswire Lipstick:
  • As shown in the picture, the packaging of this lipstic is a regular black coloured MAC bullet one.( It's their regular collection I heard)
  • The colour of this lipstic on my skin tone ( NC 40)is a lovely and pretty coraly hotpink with a tinge of red tone.
  • The formula is very smooth and glides on easily and gives very healthy looking lips.
  • This is very well pigmented,even in a single swipe my lightly pigmented lips looks fresh and healthy.
  •  When worn on my lightly balmed lips it doesn't dry out my lips at all for long hours.
  • It  has a tiny bit of gloss in it so generally I skip glosses on top of this.
  • It does mildly washes out on my skintone, so I prefer this when I am wearing base makeup.
  • The staying power of this lipstic is quiet good as it belongs to  cremesheen category.
  • I do prefer this more as a lip stain as after some time this settles in a very healthy looking pink coloured stain with a gloss.

Woos: 
  • If you are looking for a corally pink shade that too from MAC please give this a try.
  • It looks good on Indian skin tones but at times it can wash you out so please try in the daylight.
  • It is a long wear lipstick which is quiet good as most of the MAC lipsticks do not stay on me for long.
  • This lipstick has a hint of gloss that looks awesome in person.
Boos:
  • This can't be worn bear face, the only con that I have found (except you are exceptionally fair).
  • Expensive.( A known fact for MAC cosmetics)



WooingBeauty: Very Good(There are certain drugstore brands sells almost similar shade so have a look at them before purchasing this one)








Single Swipe



Single swipe



Please share your thoughts through your comments, it helps all of us to stay connected.
 I love how we discuss about each and every product available in the market.Don't you? 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Feedback!!