Friday 15 November 2013

Product reviews of my "The Nature's co. October Beautywishbox": WooingBeauty Exclusive

Hi Beauties,

Today I am going to review the products that All of you had seen in my TNC's BeautyWishBox post here



The winter is slowly making its footprint in this side of "The Bindhas". Having felt the opening onslaught, I was a bit dodgy lately, but now hopefully everything is back on track.


Product Name: MIXED FRUIT CLEANSING CREAM


Product claims:
'Enriched with exotic fruits; Removes dirt and impurities; Moisturises and makes your skin soft and supple.



Wipe off all dirt and impurities with our Mixed Fruit Cleansing Cream. Enriched with fruits extracts such as Raspberry, Strawberry, Kiwi, Apple, Peach and Papaya it gently cleanses your skin removing impurities while its moisturizing properties give you a smooth, soft and supple feel. Massage a small amount gently on your face using circular movements. Then either rinse with warm water or wipe with wet cotton pad. Can be used to remove both eye & face make – up



Ingredients: Raspberry fruit extract ,Strawberry fruit extract ,Kiwi fruit extract ,Apple fruit extract ,Peach fruit extract ,Papaya fruit extract ,Vegetable Glycerin.'





My Encounter: 
  • This cleansing cream has a water based lotion like formula that gets absorbed quickly in my skin.
  • This is having fruity smell which I like to sniff into, but nothing over the top.
  • According to the company this  cleansing cream is having mixed fruit extract  which I thought can give some irritation on my skin but I am glad it didn't.
  • It is a nice cleansing cream that removes dirt's and my light makeup as well.( Not a hardcore heavy makeup remover)
  • It does not sting my eyes while removing my eye makeup.
  • It does not feel greasy nor stretchy after cleansing, a bliss for me.
WooingBeauty Verdict: Good

Product name: ROSE HYDRATING FACIAL MIST


Product claims:
'Keeps skin and face moisturized; Fresh & balances pH levels; Tightens pores.

The soothing, gentle cleansing properties of Rose have a softening and refining effect on skin. Use it anytime of the day whenever you need a quick touch of beauty: As a toner – spray it on clean face to tighten pores and refresh your skin. To moisten a mask –Can be used instead of water to moisten a face mask. To soothe tired and puffy eyes – Spray on a good amount of rose water on cotton balls or pads then place it on the eyes.

Ingredients: Rose distillate, Aloe Vera extract, Vegetable Glycerin'


My Encounter: 
  • This facial mist smells rosy but with a different note.
  • The mist actually refreshes and hydrates my skin instantly.
  • The quantity in the sample bottle was so little that I could not find any difference on it's tightening pores claim.
WooingBeauty Verdict: Fair




Product name: CORN EXFOLIATING FACE PACK



product Claims:
'Gives you a Brand New Face; Pore-cleaning and exfoliating properties; Gently removes excess oil leaving the skin soothed and soft.

Get a brand new face with the natural goodness of our Corn Face Pack. It has pronounced pore-cleaning and exfoliating properties that gently removes excess oil leaving the skin soothed and softer. Apply the pack on your face and neck in circular motions, leave it on for 15 minutes or until dry and then wash it off.

Ingredients: Corn grits; Corn powder; Vegetable Glycerin; Kaolin; Pro-Vitamin B5'

My Encounter: 
  • This product is a thick Kaolin based face pack that is having coarse corn grits.
  • After sniffing a lot  I got a faint corn smell ( not an usual one though)
  • It' does the exfoliation  job superbly and I am really impressed how it makes my skin super smooth and supple.( I shall buy the Full jar of this)
WooingBeauty Verdict: Very Good 



Product Name:CHOCOLATE & MINT LIP BALM


Product Claims:
'Moisturizing, softening, soothing, and cooling.

Ingredients: Shea butter; Mango butter; Caster oil; Vitamin - E; Peppermint oil.'

My Encounter:

  • This balm is a bit hard in the container but as soon as I put this on my lips it melts on my lips quickly.
  • It keeps my lips hydrated for good 2-3 hrs, which is not bad at all.
  • It does give a chocolaty minty and thats yumm..( I shall buy the full size of this too)
WooinBeauty: Good



Product name: White lily Body Scrub for dry skin


Product Claims:
'Soothes purifies and exfoliates your skin; Beneficial for dry, sensitive skin due to its emollient and hydrating features.



Take on a smooth skin with the exotic White Lily Body Scrub. Enriched with Lily of the Valley extract which soothes and purifies your skin. Also, beneficial for dry, sensitive skin due to its emollient and hydrating features. Corn grits gently exfoliate dull surface cells and other impurities to reveal a fresh, smooth and radiant skin. In the shower or bath, slather it over your entire body. Rub into your skin, then rinse well. Its gentle and can be used 2-3 times a week.


Ingredients: Lily of the valley extract,Corn Grits,Coconut oil,Wheat germ oil,Almond oil,Vitamin – E.'
  
My encounter: 
  • It is a light cream based body scrub with salt like grits.
  • This is having a very good white lily aroma which I like a lot.
  • While applying on body with water the consistency becomes a bit thick which helps in scrubbing.
  • This is just a regular body scrub that does 'scrubbing' job fairly.
  • It does give that super smooth skin after exfoliating but I will certainly stick to my TBS body  scrubs due to it's moisture rich formula.
WooingBeauty Verdict: Good





Product name: WALNUT - MINT FOOT SCRUB


Product Claims:
'A soothing natural fiber; Sloughs away rough, dry & dead cells from your heels and soles; Moisturize and soften your feet.

A soothing natural fiber foot scrub that sloughs away the rough, dry dead cells from your heels and soles. Walnut-Mint Foot scrub is the answer to dry, chapped feet. The mint invigorates while neem works to moisturize and soften your feet. Massage the micro-walnut granules to easily and effectively remove dry and dead skin.

Ingredients: Peppermint Oil ,Pepermint Extract,Walnut Grits, Neem Extract,Kokum Butter'.

My encounter: 
  • This foot scrub is having minty smell  and small coarsely grounded walnut kernels.
  • It does the exfoliating job properly and my foot  looks and feels good.
  • But honestly speaking there is not much difference between this and the white lily body scrub,texture and colour wise both looks almost the same (only having different fragrances).
  • The sample was too small, hopefully the actual packs are of reasonable size.
WooingBeauty Verdict: Good

Product Name: JASMINE BODY LOTION


Product Claims:
'Rich and sweet Floral fragrance; Soothing & calming; Fights skin irritations and makes skin healthy. and brighter.

Indulge in our pleasant Jasmine Body Lotion whose rich and sweet floral fragrance does magic on your mood. It''s soothing and calming properties works wonders on your skin tone, elasticity and also heals wounds, rashes and skin irritations giving you healthy, brighter skin. Apply it liberally & evenly both in morning & night. It is especially effective when applied after bathing on moist skin

Ingredients: Jasmine Flower oil ,Vegetable Glycerin ,Kokum Butter ,Olive fruit Oil.'

My Encounter: 
  • The body lotion is having rich lotion kinda texture.
  • And the jasmine fragrance is really dominates my room whenever I apply this.(I am not a jasmine lover)
  • This body lotion quickly absorbs in my skin and gives a smooth feeling instantly.
  • It does not have SPF so it's not a morning choice of body lotion for me.

WooingBeauty verdict: Good( For those who prefers Jasmine flavor)


P.S Here is the price list of full-sized products for reference 
  • Mixed Fruit Cleansing Cream( 395 INR)
  • Jasmine Body Lotion( 595 INR)
  • Rose Hydrating Facial Mist( 375 INR)
  • Walnut-Mint Foot Scrub( 425 INR)
  • Corn Exfoliating Face Pack ( 1595 INR)
  • White lily Body Scrub ( 975 INR)

I am yet to  try the Rosemerry Hair mask, and will update the result in this post.

Have you used any of these products earlier, how was your experience?
Please share your views on this post, I love hearing you all.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Feedback!!