Saturday 9 November 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award

HI Beauties
Hope you all are doing great!! I am very happy to be nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by Fiona Furtado from http://makeupandnailpaints.blogspot.in . I thank her from the bottom of my heart.

Also let me mention two of my sweetest  Fellow Bloggers: 
Krithi Marla from http://itskrisworld.blogspot.in/ and  Riz from http://dialbforbeauty.blogspot.in who had earlier nominated me for Liebster Award. Thank you very much for your nominations.




The Award
 "The Versatile blogger award is an award given to you from your blogger peers, for writing quality posts that have somehow touched them, having good quality photographs, and the uniqueness of  the subjects covered. The award is to honor the bloggers who bring something special to your life."

Rules Of The Game

  • You have to be Nominated to win this Award.
  • In your post, Please Thank the fellow bloggers who have nominated you and don't forget to include their blog link.
  • Try to nominate the deserving/interesting fellow bloggers for this Coveted Award.
  • Finally tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.


Seven Trivia's About Me !!  

  1. My Father is my Hero.
  2. I am very passionate about Western Music and the rock/pop culture.
  3. Electronic gadgets In My order of preference: Desktop, Music System, Laptop, Land-Phone, Tab, TV
  4. I love travelling and Beaches are my favorite destinations.
  5. I am a bit "Crazy" when it comes to Cleanliness.
  6. I was very much an "Obese Teenager".
  7. I never overhear people ("to a ridiculous extent" according to my Hubby) , and most of the times this causes a lot of Confusion :)



Fellow-Bloggers whom I nominate Are:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Feedback!!